There are a very large number of cosmetic companies indeed all around the world. However, each company is unique and special in its own way. Before being put on sale, cosmetic products are subjected to various tests. Today, I am going to tell you about ten cosmetic companies whose products I found the best.
Top Ten Companies Producing Cosmetics
- Artistry: As far as direct sales are concerned, Artistry is the best-selling cosmetics brand. In my opinion, it is the best skin brand available today. Their skin care range is the best and the quality of makeup is very good. Moreover, it is completely natural and is supposed to have no side effects.
- Oriflame: Oriflame is one of the first companies which used plant extracts in skin care products. Ingredients from renewable plant sources are used in all of their products. They provide a very wide range of high quality beauty products and offer a great variety to their customers.
- Mary Kay: Skin care and many cosmetic products are produced and sold by Mary Kay. The products are so good that you feel like you aren’t wearing anything. Smooth skin can be obtained by using these products and they are inexpensive compared to other cosmetics. Moreover, some products are produced for a specific country or geographic region and are worth a try.
- MAC Cosmetics: Make-up Art Cosmetics were initially produced only for makeup artists but are now available to consumers all over the world. The special feature is that they have a very large variety of colors in foundations.
- L’Oreal: L’Oreal is very well-known and is the worldwide leader in cosmetics. They have three global brands and the products are distributed to 130 countries all over the world.
- Avon: Avon is a well-known multilevel marketing company. Though their products are mainly directed towards female consumers, their product line for men and children has also expanded and been successful in recent years.
- Revlon: Starting with just one product, Revlon became a multimillion dollar organization within six years from foundation, which speaks for itself, doesn’t it?
- Estee Lauder: Initially having only four products for sale, today Estee Lauder has a total of 27 brands. Their skin care line offers products for dry, normal and sensitive skin.
- Clinique: Clinique produces skin care products depending on different skin types of different people. Their formulations vary across various countries.
- LR: Top quality products of German quality are offered and that too at reasonable prices by LR.
This list depends on personal opinion, and can differ from person to person. Don’t just take my word for it. Try them yourselves!
Guidelines For Writing Movie Reviews
Private Label Cosmetic Manufacturers
Beauty Products for Men